- Founding Artistic Director/ConductorNeal Goren
- Executive DirectorDavid Bennett
- Manager of External AffairsDavid Rubeo
- Producing AssociateGeorge Lam
- Marketing and Communications ManagerMichelle Tabnick
- Orchestra ContractorSato Moughalian
The Gotham Chamber Opera depends on the many skills of our volunteers and interns to help us produce chamber opera with the highest artistic standards. Throughout the year, our volunteers help us with administrative support, mailings, and special events. Each semester, including the summer, we engage management interns to assist in all areas of artistic administration - contracting, grant writing, fund raising, marketing, press, and board relations.
If you are interested in working with us, please inquire about available opportunities by calling 212-868-4460.
Resumes and inquiries can also be sent to our offices at:
410 West 42nd Street
New York, NY 10036
Attn: David Bennett, Executive Director